Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hairstylist: Sana Nurani
Sana is an International Makeup Artist, with over 10 years of industry experience working in Film, Fashion, E-Comm and Bridal. She was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada where studied at the world-renowned Fashion & Beauty School, Blanche Macdonald.
In 2017 her career took her to London, England where she began expanding her network and name by working alongside beauty mogul, Charlotte Tilbury.
Over the years, Sana has had the pleasure of working with a number of high profile clients, celebrities and even Royals.
Some notable names include:
- Diipa Khosla, Fashion & Beauty Influencer
- Ellie Goulding, Singer/Songwriter
- Sarah Paulson, Actor
- Anita Kaushik, Model & Actress
- Maura Higgins, Love Island Reality Star
- Vicky Pattison, Reality Star and TV Personality
- HRH Latifa Bint Saad
- Cassie Di Laura, ET Tonight Co-Host and Producer
- Yrsa Daley Ward, Actor/Writer
- Lara Stone, Fashion Model
- Nadine Leopold, Victoria Secret Model
- Samantha Rowley, Model & Actress
- HRH Princess Haya Bint Hussein
- Samantha Harris, Fashion Model
In addition to her impressive roster of celebrity clientele, Sana’s work has also been featured in Vogue India and Vogue Portugal. Along with the red carpets of Paris Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, Royal Ascot, Monaco Grand Prix, GQ Magazine Men of Year Awards and the BAFTAs.
While working in fashion was always a dream of hers, Sana’s passion is bridal hair and makeup. Having completed 46 weddings alone in 2019 and 16 Destination Weddings to date, Sana is in high demand, and has without a doubt staked her claim as one of the most sought after Makeup Artists in the industry.
The quality of her work is recognized by her industry peers, having won numerous awards and accolades, most notably: the TWIA Regional Finalist, Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice Award and The UK’s Top 50 Makeup Artist three years in a row.