BECCA Hydra Mist Set & Refresh Setting Powder
BECCA Hydra Mist Set & Refresh Setting Powder was awarded Allure Magazine’s 2018 ‘Best of Beauty’ Award.
Is it a setting powder or a facial mist? Perhaps both? Either way this ultra-fine powder helps matte away shiny T-Zones whilst giving your skin a refreshing lick of mist, all at the same time…
It’s kind of surreal.
I’ve tried a lot of setting powders in my day, believe me. But none compare to this one. None except for Laura Mercier Translucent Powder have been a repurchase, except for this one.
In fact, I was so paranoid that it would be out of stock or discontinued when I eventually run out that I bought a second one last month during the Sephora VIB event to ease my anxiety.
I also loved it so much I bought one for my kit. I rarely buy two pieces of the same makeup – so that should tell you a lot.
Let me break down the reasons WHY I love this powder:
- Super lightweight; it’s really finely milled and doesn’t feel or look powdery when you apply it
- Really refreshing to use midday or at the end of the day when you want to touch up your makeup because you feel like you’ve just misted your face
- No buildup after re-applying
- I’ve been using it everyday for the last 6 weeks and I’ve barely made a dent in it, so a little goes a long way. This baby LASTS
- The packaging. The container has an air-tight sealed lid to prevent the powder from losing its magical abilities. I love this seal because it means it also prevents the powder from spilling out, or exploding in my makeup bag, which means less wastage.
Cons? Can’t actually think of any!! That’s rare, I almost always have at least one thing to complain about. But this time, BECCA, you guys NAILED it.
Overall, I give the BECCA Hydra Mist Set & Refresh Powder a 10/10.